The Hornitos Patrons Club is a non-profit group dedicated to the preservation of the Hornitos Community and History. Hornitos is a gold rush era town located in the foothills of Central California.
* Enchilada Dinner--1st Saturday in March (Flyer)
* Flea Market--1st Sunday in October
* Candle Lighting--November 2 (Day of the Dead)
* Community Christmas Party--December TBA
* On-going sales of hats, visors, and tee-shirts
Moneys raised from events go to support the Stag Hall, the community and its children.
Buy stamps from the Hornitos Post Office to help keep it alive and going. Send a check for stamps to Postmistress, Hornitos, Ca 95325 and she'll return your stamps along with another order form. Great way to do something worthwhile very easily.